Skip to main content
Topic: A few new Thunderbird concept cars, Cool designs! (Read 1105 times) previous topic - next topic

A few new Thunderbird concept cars, Cool designs!

XX

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #1
Ahhhh, no.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #2
first one looks like a new cobra/ mustang mashup.

the 2nd one looks like some kind of caddy.

they look cool, but no

Reply #3
I wish Ford would bring the T-bird back as a Corvette fighter.  Something that will let us all forget that underpowered retro version they did a few years back.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #4
I don't want to see a TBird that even slightly resembles a new Camaro! :hick:

X
tbirdregistry.com

Reply #5
A Ford Camaro? No thanks!
...and there was light!

Reply #6
It looks like a Camaro, CTS Coupe and Saturn Sky had a three way love child. Yuck.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #7
I kinda saw a lot of Caddy XLR,  I think that they should go back to the ORIGINAL formula.  Two seater vette eater.  Imagine if the last bird had a 4.6 DOHC Roots fed monster instead of that little Jaguar 8???  I think my pop would have bought one of those instead of his M3.
Love Foxes, Birds or Stangs.