Skip to main content
Topic: Back on the dyno today...watch it live... (Read 1060 times) previous topic - next topic

Back on the dyno today...watch it live...

Warch my car live at prodyno.net. Got the bigger pump on it and should now do over 500rwhp i hope. With only 29lbs of fuel pressure i did 400rwhp and 457tq last time... Car is sitting on the dyno now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
Link?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Reply #2
Why would I want to watch your car on a dyno?

EDIT:  Just watched the video, your car sounds like its having some sort of asthma attack...
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Reply #3
Quote from: Johnny Cougar;393674
Why would I want to watch your car on a dyno?

Says the person from Long Island............do you also have an obnoxious LI NY accent??  No need to be grumpy dude.
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

Reply #4
Quote from: Dan B.;393692
Says the person from Long Island............do you also have an obnoxious LI NY accent??  No need to be grumpy dude.

I'm allowed to rip on Weasle.  It's my job.
-John Fordham

1993 Cougar XR7 302 HO AOD
245,000 miles and still running strong

2005 F-150 FX4 SuperCab 5.4L

Reply #5
Quote from: Weasle;393662
Warch my car live at prodyno.net. Got the bigger pump on it and should now do over 500rwhp i hope. With only 29lbs of fuel pressure i did 400rwhp and 457tq last time... Car is sitting on the dyno now

so how you do?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #6
Well.......updates? I'll be happy with 300 when I get the Sport to the dyno this fall. If I'm really lucky.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
Quote from: Dan B.;393692

Our accents are GLORIOUS.

Thanks! 
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!