Skip to main content
Topic: Been months since I've been on here... here's my new bird.. (Read 1978 times) previous topic - next topic

Been months since I've been on here... here's my new bird..

X[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

this is it before wheels and paint.. paid 1200$

Reply #1
X[/ATTACH]

Reply #2
Looks great. You must have used some of that special Oklahoma wax.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #3
Quote from: thunderjet302;391623
looks great. You must have used some of that special oklahoma wax.

lol

Reply #4
haha. nah. Also, I didn't mention this, but I am not with the car at the moment. Actually never have been. A good friend of mine has gotten her all ready for my return next month. I am currently overseas in the Military and found this car on Craigslist, made a deal with him, and this is what I go home to. Can't wait!!

Reply #5
Nice return home gift and Thank You for your Service in the Military friend. :america:

Reply #6
nice car and thx for your service.  Branch?  I am retired AF...24 yrs.

Reply #7
Looks great....you(or your friend) got all the cosmetics fix....so are you going to mod her? 

Travis

P.S.  Thanks for your service....its appreciated

Reply #8
Quote from: stangman_1987;391610
X[/ATTACH]

I need an air conditioner an old electric motor 220 an paint gun and very fine sandpaper ... I love rims BBS style.

Reply #9
Now if you would've posted on here in the first place instead of facebook I would've know who you were sooner! lol! As I said before looks good bud!

Reply #10
Quote from: lakenheath24;391657
nice car and thx for your service.  Branch?  I am retired AF...24 yrs.

Army. Been in 5 years now. Ets in Nov. Thinking about going reserves..

Reply #11
Quote from: turbotrav;391666
Looks great....you(or your friend) got all the cosmetics fix....so are you going to mod her? 

Travis

Yeah I plan on kidding her, but somewhat slowly. It is all stock. At the moment we are getting a front mount intercooler and exhaust with a single chamber flowmaster
exiting out the side. I probably go with the stock setup again later when I can afford it.. lol. He's telling me the exhaust is falling apart under the car.  Sooner or later I'd like to go with one of them header manifolds from stinger and upgrade to a better turbo.  I go lots  of plans but will be done slowly. And thank you.

Reply #12
Quote from: turbotrav;391666

Travis

Yeah I plan on kidding her, but somewhat slowly. It is all stock. At the moment we are getting a front mount intercooler and exhaust with a single chamber flowmaster
exiting out the side. I probably go with the stock setup again later when I can afford it.. lol. He's telling me the exhaust is falling apart under the car.  Sooner or later I'd like to go with one of them header manifolds from stinger and upgrade to a better turbo.  I go lots  of plans but will be done slowly. And thank you.

Reply #13
It looks like you're off to a great start.  Please be careful and thank you for your service. Maybe one of our admins could create some military smilies, which we could use in our signatures, similar to the Cougar and TBird 'smilies'.