Skip to main content
Topic: 86 thunderbird for sale, also 84 elan edition parts car (Read 1024 times) previous topic - next topic

86 thunderbird for sale, also 84 elan edition parts car

I have no room for this car. I hate to see it go, but I am starting a family so it needs to go. It is a 86 thunderbird originally a v6, I have most of the body work completed, and it is a good quality job, Its what i do for a living. Here is the link to my ad on craigslist http://rmn.craigslist.org/cto/3125085783.html
Feel free to call me with any questions, also I have new auto meter phantom gauges in the car, I also just bought an 84 elan, I would be willing to let go cheap, I am taking out the interior except the dash and putting it in the 86. Also I am keeping the bumpers other than that its got good chrome and decent metal ill get pics up soon

Reply #1
Would love to buy this from you..but don't have funds at present or a way to haul it home lol

Reply #2
Does it start?

Reply #3
No I haven't had time to work on it for a long time now, its really close to being ready to fire.

Reply #4
some more pictures XXX

Reply #5
Here are some pictures of the 84 elan, if you need anything let me me know it has an excelent dash.

Reply #6
You're gutting the Elan? 
What's wrong with it?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #7
Motor is bad, and the floors arent too great,

Reply #8
I don't suppose an extra $200 would make it worth your while to get the black one drivable?  I'm looking for a v8 bird, but can't trailer something that far lol.

Reply #9
Might be too late, but PM sent on some 84 specific parts.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust