Skip to main content
Topic: Make it go away......its burning my eyes....... (Read 2073 times) previous topic - next topic

Make it go away......its burning my eyes.......

hideous......

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #1
Holy  is that ugly!!!!!  Why can't they ever use a GM or Chrysler??!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #2
One can definitely tell that not a lot of work went into melding the different body lines...looks like they just said "f*ck it" and welded a square panel and painted it. Yuck.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #3
Someone just wasted a lot of time and effort to build that.  I always look at things like this with an open mind and try  not to bad mouth style or taste. But this is a little over the top. BAD IDEA. Bad Body work and just plain UGLY. YUCKIE DUCKIE!!!! :hick::hick:
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Reply #4
Its a Studebird, or a thunder baker.......

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #5
Thanks alot!  What an abomination.
Mike

Reply #6
I've seen those kits on MN12's before. Never seen a fox one before....
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #7
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;389914

Yep..I think it was yourself that posted the pics of that one...and right after that, I had to step my contact lens prescription too...:rollin:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #8
That is so bad. :yuck: You can clearly see where they grafted the fenders to match the door.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #9
omg.... kill it with fire!

Reply #10
Ive seen a few of those with different year that look really good and you can tell alot of time was taken to get it to meld together right, but that one is far from good. The time wasnt taken to really get it to flow together.

Reply #11
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;389914

I was going to say the same thing. There's one that goes to local shows around here and they actually did a nice job on it.

Reply #12
Yeah the ones that they make for late model mn12's are kinda cool but this is just terrible.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #13
the back end looks better than the front but if the whole thing doesnt flow together it just doesnt work very well.. is this something that can be reversed??

Reply #14
WOW I didn't know they made that kit for the fox body too. There is a couple of them junky cars up here but they are on the mn12 platform. They look just as bad as that one does.