Skip to main content
Topic: So much hood scoop win (Read 1524 times) previous topic - next topic

So much hood scoop win

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tribal-Swager-Hood-Decoration-Hood-Scoop-Universal-Part-/120905087234?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c26813902&vxp=mtr
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

So much hood scoop win

Reply #1
[SIZE="6"]W

t

f[/SIZE]
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

So much hood scoop win

Reply #3
On a green Saturn with a blue hood and a missing front bumper cover, no less. Kinda speaks volumes about the type of person that would install that mess onto their car...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

So much hood scoop win

Reply #4
EWWWWW...... Really??? Someone would do that on purpose¿
:ford::oldcougar::mercury:

So much hood scoop win

Reply #5
That's the kinda thing I want to do. Just buy a beater civic/accord or something and do the stupidest modifications to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So much hood scoop win

Reply #6
stuff like that makes me lose faith in humanity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Bebe! 1980 Thunderbird, 302 & AOD are the only option boxes checked

So much hood scoop win

Reply #7
I was looking for a scoop to mold onto the hood of the T-Bird, and this popped up. When I put it on, the underside will be cut out and made functional. The only thing I can find I like is a Mustang Cowl Induction, because it isn't squared off, it has curvature.

Quote from: FirstBird;389104
That's the kinda thing I want to do. Just buy a beater civic/accord or something and do the stupidest modifications to it.

I agree, I want to buy something like a Geo Metro, but the stupid mods I would do would be free stuff. Like the big Coffee Can ler I found by the curb, lame decals, spray paint, sheetmetal spoiler, leftover underbody neons that people threw away.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

So much hood scoop win

Reply #8
Its got  "RAM AIR potential"........... I like it.:rollin:
Mike

So much hood scoop win

Reply #9
It looks like a bad moustache lol

Maybe wouldn't be so bad if the little ones in the corners were gone and the middle ones were opposite like a V instead of a ^
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

So much hood scoop win

Reply #10
yuckie duckie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!