Skip to main content
Topic: 88 special edition (Read 1300 times) previous topic - next topic

88 special edition

Parting out an 88 Special edition Coug, the car is red with grey interior. 3.8, aod, 7.5. column shift, and all the Special Edition Badges.
Junkyard Cat

Re: 88 special edition

Reply #1
Got a pic of the interior?

Reply #2
I'll get you some tomorrow. For now I'll describe though, grey 60/40split real clean, has the wood grain dash trim along with the special edition badge on the dash. Like I said, I'll get you some pics of it tomorrow.
Junkyard Cat

Reply #3
How much for all the "special edition" emblems, shipped to 48843?  Thanks, Herb :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #4
do 35 for the outer emblems, I don't really want to pull the one off of the dash
Junkyard Cat

Reply #5
I have the pics, as soon as I figure out how the hell to post'em up you'll see them. Sorry it's taking so long.
Junkyard Cat

Reply #6
how is the trunklid and does it still have the luggage rack on it
One 88

Reply #7
The trunklid has rust on the back lip, it is red with black luggage rack.
Junkyard Cat

Reply #8
Does the AC compressor work? How much would you take for it? Shipping cost to 47130?

Reply #9
Mine is rusty on the backside.  I think that the holes drilled in the lid cause all the SE's to rust out on the lip.
One 88

Reply #10
I don't know what causes that rust, I just know that it's annoying, every cougar and bird I've owned is rusted on the lip
Junkyard Cat

Reply #11
bump
Junkyard Cat