Skip to main content
Topic: flasher and blinker help!!!! (Read 980 times) previous topic - next topic

flasher and blinker help!!!!

ok my 87 started having this strange issue.  When I turn the blinker on they come on but do not falsh.  It also tells me I have a rear lamp out.  I checked and neither of the middle lights in either tailight are working.  So i pull the bulbs and both are fine.  So i try the hazzard lights and they are working.  Thinking its a flasher I go and pick one up from the store.  When i install it and hit the blinker now nothing is happening.  No turn signals turning on and the indicators on the dash wont light up.  So now im kinda stumped.  What do you guys think it could be?

Thanks guys
84 TC - under contruction
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX
98 F-150 XLT - 4.6, auto, 4x4, extended cab

Reply #1
wow new development.... some of the bulbs are burnt looking and broken.  That cant be a good sign.
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX

Reply #2
Sounds like it should be fine once you replace the bad bulbs.

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #3
put in the new flasher and new bulbs.... knock on wood i have not had an issue thus far!
2018 F150 2.7 4x4 STX