Skip to main content
Topic: Wacky Fox Thunderbird Photo Request (Read 3704 times) previous topic - next topic

Wacky Fox Thunderbird Photo Request

Can anyone help me out with a business presentation I'm making by providing a clear shot of themselves leaning on, resting on, or side-by-side with their Fox Thunderbird (any condition, actually a work in progess T-bird would be great)?

I've been working on the project for my client for a year and this is my final push. I need this shot to line up with a "story" I'm trying to tell involving "connecting" two like-minded vehicle owners and their quest for used OEM auto parts.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #1
all i have is my "classic" shot of me with my bird back in the day...... feel free to use it if it helps.
Best,
David

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #2

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #3
I'll get the wife to take a pic of me and my bird. It's definitely a W I P. Hope it'll help.

John

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC
16' Chebby Cruze 1.4L Turbo
17’ Peterbilt 389 600hp 1850ftlb Trq 18spd

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #4
Wow. Thanks guys. You don't realize how much this will help. Bryan 163, that first shot is PERFECT of you wet sanding. I'm planning to stage some storyboard shots using my 87 (in sig) so the fact that you have an 87/88 is great.  Is there any way you could email a larger version of that to me at jon@mikelonis.com?

My 83T. Thanks too and man does that shot say 80's. I didn't wear socks from 83-85 either. Smelly Topsiders. Hah.

1badBird. Yes, please take a shot. A garage or WIP would be great.

I'll let you guys know what I'm doing once the product goes live but that will probably be in a year or more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
here's one of my son (and grandson) with his...
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #6
Wanted to add, this was my son's first car, we bought it for him for graduation 2010. He has always wanted a t-bird, and he loved this car.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #7
I'll email the full size shot from my computer when I get home. Gonna probably be home late though cuz its cruise night ;-)

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #8
Quote from: bryan163;386183
I'll email the full size shot from my computer when I get home. Gonna probably be home late though cuz its cruise night ;-)

Thanks Bryan. If you have a simple portrait shot of your mug that'd be good too. Don't worry, I'm applying fictitious personas for this little vignette.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #9
I'll send some full size ones the email.

Reply #10
I'll be sending mine either late tonight or in the morning. I have to wait till the wife gets off work and gets here. I'm still at work but I'll be playing with my bird.

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Reply #11
Quote from: 1BadBird;386191
I'll be sending mine either late tonight or in the morning. I have to wait till the wife gets off work and gets here. I'm still at work but I'll be playing with my bird.

Thank you. You guys are awesome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #12
Kind of excited to be a part of whatever this is:) there are more pictures of me working on the car on my cardomain if you need them. I can get most of the full size images off my home computer later if you need any others besides the portrait.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2312368/1988-ford-thunderbird

Reply #13
I'm sending a couple as well. You'll have to keep us posted as to how this turns out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]      STEVE ;)

Reply #14
Mikelonis, sent ya some pics. Hope they help

86' T/C 4.6L DOHC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Heavy Metal Mistress”
[/COLOR][/SIZE]