Skip to main content
Topic: 1984 ThunderCorba needs TLC (Read 1031 times) previous topic - next topic

1984 ThunderCorba needs TLC

In need to sell my 1984 t-bird..to someone serious in keeping it alive..ive been out of work for a sometime and dont have the funds to continue the hobby...pains me everytime i see it so much done to it, so much ive been through it...too many memories...but it needs to continue to live....needs TLC...its been sitting around for sometime...i don't have current pics but will soon very soon....here is the link of it when i was selling it some time ago with all the mods ive done to it....
http://www.mikesmustangs.com/pony_trading/pony_trading.htm

Reply #1
Man it really sucks you have to sell it. That's a beautiful car!

Reply #2
+1^  What are you looking to get for it?

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

Reply #3
im asking about 5K for it

Reply #4
yeah and thank you 1bad88tbird...

Reply #5
Looks nice (I had to dig to find pictures...you sure have tried selling this a few times!). Anyways, were any of the Aero-Changes such that they couldn't be easily put back to a 4-Eye? Just Curious...

Reply #6
thanks,...no i had changed the front to an 87-88 some time ago...no longer have the 84 front parts....and yes i had tried selling it a few times in the past...good memory...

Reply #7
I so wish I could afford your car, I'm trying to sell my T-Bird so I can afford my truck and to get fixing on the Cougar.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #8
Any pictures of the car?

Reply #9
Hey Edgar, follow the link and it's below the mustang.

Reply #10
i have a few parts im selling as well.....i got one driver's side 87-88 turbo coupe fender...in red....and a 1984 t-bird brake booster...and two window glasses drivers side and passengers and an original cat converters for an 84 t-bird...these were replacements from ford when they were recalled...so they are pretty new...low miles until i got free flow with flowmasters....will post pics of those soon....they are of course pick ups only shipping would be a bit problematic for me...size of packing/ fragility concerns etc.....however the brake booster i can ship if anyone is interested...pics of those i will have soon..because i have those parts with me....

Reply #11
ok here's the pics of some parts im selling...

rest of the parts...

Reply #12