Skip to main content
Topic: Two classicks one a car (Read 767 times) previous topic - next topic

Two classicks one a car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHwwwJ83oWo
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Two classicks one a car

Reply #1
Don't know what to say, but that was well worth watching.

Two classicks one a car

Reply #3
Was that not a beautiful story. Tugged at my heart strings. Beautiful!!!
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Two classicks one a car

Reply #4
First off, I hope I can still get around that well when I am 101 years old!

Second I love how it still has the old foot starter peddle. There is nothing like holding the clutch down with your left foot and working the throttle and starter peddle at the same time with your right foot!

Thanks for sharing Tom!
...and there was light!

Two classicks one a car

Reply #5
Great video. She is a real gem. I can only hope I am able to drive my T-Bird when I'm that age.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]      STEVE ;)

Two classicks one a car

Reply #6
Great video, and much respect to that lady for her admiration of old cars. I don't even think I'll make it to 101 haha.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Two classicks one a car

Reply #7
Nice one!
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Two classicks one a car

Reply #8
"I can change the oil, I can change spark plugs and do things like that."

WOW. If I make it to 101 years, I hope I can still do that on my Bird.
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust