Skip to main content
Topic: Parts left over from '87 TC part out. (Read 1916 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts left over from '87 TC part out.

Reply #15
TurboTrav - sorry the door lock panels and overlays are sold.

Cougarman - Yes, I still have the armrest lights.  Which ones do you want....driver, pass or all?

Reply #16
Actually I need both, if the tabs on the front are good. Thanks, Herb.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #18
Right back at ya.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #19
Hey i got your message about the passenger headlight and turn signal. I tried replying but your inbox was full. I am definately wanting to buy them both from you. please give me a call or text at 240 675 1693. or pm me about details for payment. thanks a lot
devin.

Reply #20
Just cleaned out my PM box!  PM sent.

Reply #21
So I have heard that the inner lights on the turbo coupe, are different from the LX. I have a LX but im going to be putting the nose of the TC on my Tbird. So I hear i will need TC inner lights. So ado the inner lights you are selling fit the TC or the LX or both?

Reply #22
Sorry, the inner lights already sold.  If you're putting a TC nose on your LX, the TC inner lights are what you need.

Reply #23
Do you still have the abs setup?

Reply #24
i could use the keyless entry pad, and the seat belt plastic covers from the lower part of the belts.  Price?  Thanks!
David

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Reply #25
Quote from: chiefsfan108;387913
Do you still have the abs setup?

Yes, I still have the ABS setup.

Quote from: MY83T;387922
i could use the keyless entry pad, and the seat belt plastic covers from the lower part of the belts.  Price?  Thanks!
David

Sorry, keyless entry and belt covers went early.