Skip to main content
Topic: My First Fox Body (Read 1031 times) previous topic - next topic

My First Fox Body

I have some Hot Wheels 1/64 scale fox birds but I almost forgot about this one. I found a box in my basp00get with a ton of large plastic cars from when I was little and I found this.

1987 Turbo Coupe (Stamped on the bottom) by TOOTSIETOY. It's about a 1/18 scale car.(10.5 inches long and 4.5 inches wide)
Suddenly the memories came back. I remember being in a Rite Aid with my mom and I was allowed to get one car out of a bin that sat  by the register. This was it! Pretty good considering I was 3 years old. Isn't it amazing how some memories come right back to you.

Check out the detail of the interior. Sport wheel with a manual trans. It even has the plate for the power seats/windows/mirrors/ and the console lid with the button.

Now if I could only find the original plastic wheels and axels...

Re: My First Fox Body

Reply #1
they dont make em like they used to, thats for  sure

i have a lot of collectors edition 1/64 scale, 5-8 bucks a pop, and some dont even look that good
It's Gumby's fault.

Re: My First Fox Body

Reply #2
i had a 1985??? bill elliot nascar plastic t-bird he signed. (i used to play with his daughter Star when he raced in brooklyn mi, as i lived there and knew one of his sponsers, well knew someone that was really really close with melling, same thing really) I was like 8 at the time. I actually rode in the 84 bird that set the speed record for about a block. it was sweet.