Skip to main content
Topic: TC spoiler (Read 963 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: TC spoiler

Reply #1
anyone know where I could get one?  or is there another car that has one that would look good on an 88 TC?  thanks

Reply #2
I used a Fiero GT spolier on both my cougar and bird. Here is one for sale on this board.

Reply #4
This thread may help then.

Reply #5
newsflash: no cougar or tbird came from the factory with a spoiler

there was a motorsport wing available for the birds though
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #8
I have the 87 cougar spoiler that I was planning on putting on e-bay.  It is off of the 87 cougar that my cousin gave me to use for parts for my HO swap.

Reply #10
[/IMG] [/IMG]

The paint on it is not much good.  It has scratches and oxidation.  The spoiler itself is in good shape.  I don't see anything wrong with it at all outside of the paint.  I will get rid of it now for $85.00.  Includes shipping and handling, delivery confirmation, and shipping insurance.  If you don't want to pay that much I will put it on e-bay this week and you can bid what you want on it. I can let you know when it goes up for auction.

Reply #11
Didn't realize til I poste that those pics aren't too good.  Here are some better ones.

[/IMG]

Reply #12
85 sounds like a good price I'll see what I can swing with this pay check.  will you take one more picture for me?  lay it flat and take one of it horizontal.  so I can have an idea of its shape.

Reply #13
Here you go.

[/IMG]