Skip to main content
Topic: 88 Tbird Sport parts for sale (Read 918 times) previous topic - next topic

88 Tbird Sport parts for sale

Ok I took alot of grief about parting out this car, But I sent it to the crusher.
I saved all the interior, all the engine excessories and the injectors and the H.O. Headers.
The Interior is red. Name what part you want and name your price.
I also have the 3 piece power pulleys. This stuff is junk to me, and I may be moving away and I will probably pitch this stuff.
I live in St. Peters Missouri.

Reply #1
Do you have the vacuum tree still?
William

Reply #2
Do you have the Hood? And how much.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #3
I still have the hood. The cowl is all cracked and needs body work. I`ll take 40 bux plus shipping for it.
As for a vacuum tree IDK what that is and probably went to the crusher.
I also forgot to mention I have a mustang throttle body and spacer, and the Injectors. I also have 87 sport seats that are blue. Those are basically the same.
Like I said name your price.

Reply #4
How tall is the cowl scoop, brother lives in columbia mo and could pick it up for me! Can you post pic's or send them to stedick@centurytel.net
Thanks,
Steve

Reply #5
The cowl is about 4 inches tall. I will post pics in the morning.

Reply #6
Sent a PM

Reply #7
Do you have the wiring harness for the 5.0 fuel injection/computer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
86 T-Bird V6 C5
91 F-150 5.0L 5spd
93 Mustang LX 351C C4
2013 Honda CRV AWD

Reply #9
what would the hood and header panel be shipped to 46818?

Reply #10
I guess put me 4th in line for the hood shipped to 19102
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #11
Quote from: CamJammer;380205
I still have the hood. The cowl is all cracked and needs body work. I`ll take 40 bux plus shipping for it.

PM'd.
Feeling I should be first in line since I was first to inquire and such...
Really needing this for my engine swap.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #12
do you have the covers for the drivers side pull strap? the little chrome pieces that hold them in there?
2011 Grabber Blue 5.0, 3D500 spoiler, CS valance, GT premium, interior upgrade package, Brembos, MT-82 and Whipple powered

88 TC work in progress

01 cobra: traded

Sold: 93 LX Modular 4v swap
Sean Hyland Motorsport forged rotating assembly, Teksid block, 01 cobra heads, cams and intake

Reply #13
If it has this steering wheel and it's nice I'll buy it http://www.murrayco.com/1988_TBird_Midhight/88TBird03.jpg also the headlight switch if that works alright.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #14
PM sent
Fox-less at the moment