Skip to main content
Topic: Budget 351W swap parts and MAF swap stuff...PICS ADDED (Read 1096 times) previous topic - next topic

Budget 351W swap parts and MAF swap stuff...PICS ADDED

I have some stuff laying around from my 351W I won't be re-using and am trying to gauge interest before taking detailed photos and making a huge posting.  Here is a short list:

-Remaned A9P computer $100 shipped
-Stock 55mm MAF $40 shipped
-Later model MAF housing with center-bar removed, measures 73mm with Fox electronics, works beautifully $90 shipped

-Fox intake hoses and MAF bracket $50 shipped

-MAF adjuster(allows changing injector size without changing meter) $110 shipped

-HO intake cut open and ported with 3" of internal runner length removed painted Ford grey, comes with 1 of 1 custom "5.8 HO" beauty plate $230 shipped

-Ported truck/van 5.8 lower intake complete with BC Broncos intake adapter(allows use of HO upper) and fox fuel rails and upper plenum hardware, adjustable regulator NOT included $ 175 shipped

I'll have to go through and look at what else I have and I'm willing to make deals on combinations, i.e.- upper and lower intake together or MAF and hoses/bracket together.  I am, however, firm on my individual prices as they include shipping to the lower 48.

Seperately everything totals $795...for the guy going from SD to 351W, I'll sell it all as a package for $450 shipped...for that price you can use what you need, sell what you don't and get some of your money back.

Located in Aiken, SC 29803

Thanks,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #1
If you want pictures or think my prices are rediculous let me know...you won't hurt my feelings, I promise!

-Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Reply #2
Do you think that 5.8 lower would work with a holley system max upper?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #3
The bolt pattern of the lower will, but will need heavy port work for the ports to match up...they started out as tiny oval ports...you'll need a 1" spacer to clear the valve covers and also have to use a valve cover with a pcv grommet in it because the lower doesn't have one...if you want it, I'll include  a stamped steel cover with pcv valve and hose that I used.

-Don

Reply #4
bump?

Reply #5
 I really should have checked here before buying the headache that is long-tube headers...as I'd much rather have bought all these goodies instead!

Reply #6
That's the way it goes sometimes...but L/T headers sound SOOOO good!

Reply #7
If I'd seen this before I spent my budget for the Sport on the heads, and the rebuild parts......like you said, that's the way it goes.

Free bump for an awesome seller. The DA1 I got from ya still kicks ass in my Sport :)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #8
Thanks man, glad to hear that DA1 is treatin' you well....that was so long ago I figured you would have gone mass air by now...lol.

-Don

Reply #9
:) I'm working on getting some mass air stuff, and figuring out what injectors my future combo will need. I'll hang onto it in case I get UNlucky enough to end up with another Bird though lmao
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #10
I just so happen to have the MAF stuff you might need including a harness...I could make you a decent deal on all or some of it.

Reply #11
Can you shoot me a pm with pics of the upper and lower?
88 Turbocoupe: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 58cc 185 afr heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Mass-Flo EFI (was POS to setup and their techline is a joke at best)
Full 1 5/8 primary equal length headers, 2 1/2 exhaust, Full manual reverse VB c4 and baked off clear coat "BECAUSE RACECAR"

Reply #12
I sure will, it'll be this weekend before I'm able to get them to you.

Reply #13
More pics to come throughout the week.

Reply #14
PICS ADDED!!!

I didn't bother with pics of the computer or stock MAF sensor because I'm sure we all know what they look like.

-Don