Skip to main content
Topic: Hood Needed (Read 449 times) previous topic - next topic

Hood Needed

I am looking for a cowl hood for my cougar.  It is a 1987.  Does anyone have one on this board happen to have one that they are willing to sell?
If so, 563-564-0251

Ask for Doug
Blueprinted 306, Thumper ported Canfield 195's, TLSR Camshaft, custom motor mounts, Parker funnelweb, Pro Systems Carburetor, Tremec 3550 II, 4.30 gears, Moser Axles, Team Z custom suspension with upper relocation brackets and anti roll bar.  At the track I run M/T 26/10's on Weld Star rims.

Hood Needed

Reply #1
Quote from: Its1FastCat;379049
I am looking for a cowl hood for my cougar.  It is a 1987.  Does anyone have one on this board happen to have one that they are willing to sell?
If so, 563-564-0251

Ask for Doug

I do.  It's a 3" Dominator, finished on the underside.  It's a nice unit, but to fit flush in the front it will require hood pins (which I did not want).  The edges have been slightly trimmed when it was trial fit.  These are $689 new. 

There are a couple board members who have one.  I believe 347Thunder's car has the same hood.

I'm willing to sell it at a reasonable price, but shipping to Iowa from Michigan is problematic (from both a cost and packaging standpoint). 

You can PM if you'd like more information.