Skip to main content
Topic: Sightings about town (Read 6226 times) previous topic - next topic

Sightings about town

Reply #30
I told my brother about this thread, so he sent me a picture of a  Tbird he took today.
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #31

I thought I had posted this in here already but anyways......

It appeared to be a sport, it had the sport gauges and seats at least, with dead tags.
...and there was light!

Sightings about town

Reply #32
No picture but I seen a black 4 eyed convertable cougar at work today. It was in great shape too.
88 Cougar LS 5.0 .030 over, ported E7s with GT40 valves & trickflow springs, Proform roller rockers, HO cam, removed air silencer, K&N filter, smog pump delete, 2.25" dual flowmasters, Pacestter H-pipe & headers, HO computer, 65mm TB, Explorer intake, 19# injecters, 3.45s, rebuilt posi, and TCI shift kit.

Sightings about town

Reply #33
There's a White 84-86 Tbird that's always parked outside of a store by my house. I decided to pull over and say hi one time and the guy looked at me like i was crazy. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sightings about town

Reply #34
I know that guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Sightings about town

Reply #35
Quote from: hypostang;389689
I told my brother about this thread, so he sent me a picture of a  Tbird he took today.

I know that guy. I got to meet your brother that night.
Saw a nice Mustang that night :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Sightings about town

Reply #36
I was wondering when you were going to poke your head in here.  :)
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #37
Quote from: hypostang;390654
I was wondering when you were going to poke your head in here.  :)

Life's been busy. Real busy.  Car is down pick up is down and in the middle of doing all the things around the house I ignored for the last two year building the car. Hopefully I can get a few things done and get the car on the road for the summer nationals. I'm heading to Carlile next week wanted to take the bird maybe next year.
Your brother is good people the three guys I was with at that car show all have known him for years and all had nothing but good to say about him. Next time your up we'll have to go crusin.

Sightings about town

Reply #38
XSaw  two today, was only able to get a picture of this one . The other was a black TC with a rear spoiler
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #39
Hypo, are you close to Bristol?  Im going down there for the 4th of July, and you seem to see way more Birds than I think still exist in NY.  I can't wait to see if there are any old Birds down there.  The pics you have been posting up have me really craving a four eyed bird.  I still dream about my 85 Turbo Coupe and I lost it 13 years ago.
Love Foxes, Birds or Stangs.

Sightings about town

Reply #40
Quote from: MechanicMatt;392810
Hypo, are you close to Bristol?  Im going down there for the 4th of July, and you seem to see way more Birds than I think still exist in NY.  I can't wait to see if there are any old Birds down there.  The pics you have been posting up have me really craving a four eyed bird.  I still dream about my 85 Turbo Coupe and I lost it 13 years ago.

I'm about 150 miles south of Bristol.. which in Tennessee is  "right down the road"
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #41
Seen a Maroon tc today in good shape. In Macungie,I hardly ever see cats.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Sightings about town

Reply #42
And another white one , I saw the black TC with the spoiler three more times but I still haven't got a picture , thee is also a Withe 87/88 with a black front clip running around town too
Fox-less at the moment

Sightings about town

Reply #43
I never see any presentable fox'birds or cougars around my area....they are all thoroughly clubbed dd's that would not even make good parts cars.
1988 T-Bird Sport Coupe--5.0 HO, MAF swap, 1-5/8" shorties, BBK/Flowmaster exhaust, Explorer intake, 70mm Edelbrock TB, T5, B&M short throw, Centerforce clutch and PP, disc brake TC rear w/ 3.55's, TC front brakes, '98 Cobra springs, DIY SFC's, other misc .  14.05 @ 98mph with launching too low and shifting too high.

Sightings about town

Reply #44
I was at Sears this past saturday and saw this in the parking lot. I just wish I would've thought to put a card on the windshield. Then while driving I saw another four eyed and an 87-88 Bird. That's the first time in along time I've seen so many Fox Birds in the same day.

X