Skip to main content
Topic: So what does your fox look like today!!!!! (Read 131808 times) previous topic - next topic

So what does your fox look like today!!!!!

Reply #300
Here I'll play. Giant dent and all! :hick:

And lemme just say WOW there are some SWEET cars up on this thread
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #301
When are you going to fix that dent? AND, I agree, there are some nice cars shown here. Once i get the replacement trunk lid here, body work will commence. The Sport is getting closer by the week to being back in top form. A few mild visual mods are going to happen, then new paint.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #302
Honestly Vin probably some time late next year, possible year after next. I'm not gonna mess with it until I do body and paint. And that is waaaaaaayyyyyyy down on the bottom on the list of things to do first.
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #303
Quote from: sarjxxx;384460
Honestly Vin probably some time late next year, possible year after next. I'm not gonna mess with it until I do body and paint. And that is waaaaaaayyyyyyy down on the bottom on the list of things to do first.

say whaaaaaat? just pop your interior apart and push it out with a hammer handle.. it doesn't look creased, so it should (relatively) pop right back out
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #304
Quote from: Shadow;384471
say whaaaaaat? just pop your interior apart and push it out with a hammer handle.. it doesn't look creased, so it should (relatively) pop right back out

ahahahahahhhhhhh. No. Click the link in my sig to my project thread and scroll all the way to post #10. That time has come and gone:p
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Reply #305
oh.. well.. nevermind than lol.. doesn't look nearly as bad in the pic above

3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #306
Quote from: sarjxxx;384460

True. Why let some big old dent get in the way of installing 872 light sources to your car. Bwhahahaha !!! Just messing with you. You know I love you.....but not in a prison way.

No offense implied or intended to those who DO enjoy prison love.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #307
That dent is gonna suck to get out too....
it would be easier to cut a good section out of a good panel and replace the area....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #308
Quote from: daminc;384494
That dent is gonna suck to get out too....
it would be easier to cut a good section out of a good panel and replace the area....

That's what I was thinking. It looks like the door jamb itself is pulled back a little. Sarjxxx, are you going to do the dent repair, or have it done?

Reply #309
Quote from: vinnietbird;384495
That's what I was thinking. It looks like the door jamb itself is pulled back a little. Sarjxxx, are you going to do the dent repair, or have it done?

I think you pissed him off with the lighting.
Mike

Reply #310
It was a joke. Now I think I'm gonna cry..........in a manly way of course.LOL.

Reply #311
Quote from: vinnietbird;384459
When are you going to fix that dent? AND, I agree, there are some nice cars shown here. Once i get the replacement trunk lid here, body work will commence. The Sport is getting closer by the week to being back in top form. A few mild visual mods are going to happen, then new paint.

Highland Green ala a Bullitt Mustang, right?  lol!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #312
Well, as much as I have thought about it since it was brought up....probably not.More than likely the same color, or Patriot Blue Pearl. The color of the last Bird.

Reply #313
ooow.. i vote blue! i vote blue! :D

Reply #314
I may take that vote and run with it. The blue with the current wheels, and some think dark gray pin stripes, black trim and tinted windows would look pretty good I think. I may change my mind on what exact shade of blue, but I'll have to look through the books to see what I want for the end results.