Skip to main content
Topic: So bored (Read 1315 times) previous topic - next topic

So bored

I was so bored to do something in the garage with my car, so I cleaned up my nasty ashtray from the prev owner.
Mike

So bored

Reply #1
Then I decided to quickly wipe the dust off my engine and snap a few pics :D

Bonus points if anyone can tell the difference what I did after the first engine bay pic that is different on the last 2 pics. :shakeass:
Mike

So bored

Reply #2
umm painted the ac lines?

So bored

Reply #4
Quote from: Silent-Er@sEr;368094
umm painted the ac lines?

You guys are observant.
Mike

So bored

Reply #5
Quote from: The Shredder;368095
Still no heater? :)

Nope, I cant decide if I want to spring for the $90 ford core, or the cheaper non ford.
Mike

So bored

Reply #6
that ashtray is Vinieisized......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

So bored

Reply #7
Looks nice and clean. Did you convert to R-134A? It looks like you've got the fittings for it.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

So bored

Reply #8
The Sport's ashtray looks like that. LOL. All I keep in mine is the remote to the car stereo.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

So bored

Reply #9
Quote from: thunderjet302;368162
Looks nice and clean. Did you convert to R-134A? It looks like you've got the fittings for it.

Yea.  It was already like that when I bought it.  It really cools well.
Mike

So bored

Reply #10
wow the ashtray looks great. all I did with mine was paint it...over the rust...  Course now it is gone and a cupholder in its place but that's an entirely different story. That's a nice stock looking engine bay too Sweet.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L