Skip to main content
Topic: Center Cap??? (Read 1773 times) previous topic - next topic

Center Cap???

:giggle: I got a set of Mustang (gag cough) 5 star's in 16 inch. tires going on tonite (225/60 r 16). Yeah. However the center caps i bought on E-bay don't fit (big suprise) only paid $20 for four of them. any how is there a thunderbird logo cap or blank cap to fits these wheels?
Baylensman 97 XR7

Re: Center Cap???

Reply #2
Been awhile since I've ordered them

I'd say I asked you the same question Eric back when I bought a set of chrome ponys ... most people if not all of them ever seen my chrome ponys.. before I owned a digital camera..

guess what year it was  :giggle:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
Far as a T-Bird logo...you're on your own
  Grab some c-pillar emblems and mount them on the blanks.  You could probably find 4 good ones in a junk yard with a little lookin around.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
Quote from: thunder306
I'd say I asked you the same question Eric back when I bought a set of chrome ponys ... most people if not all of them ever seen my chrome ponys.. before I owned a digital camera..

guess what year it was  :giggle:

OMG...that was forever and a day ago, wasn't it? That's rockin' some 1998 shiznit or something. Dayum. I think I got those rims in like 1999 or 2000 and had to make a few phone calls to get the answer.

Reply #5
get caps off 16'' 99 and newer mustang wheels they are argent and fit perfect and only have just the pony to fill or cover
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo