Skip to main content
Topic: my new 83 TC (Read 8706 times) previous topic - next topic

my new 83 TC

Reply #30
painted the valve cover, came out ok used VHT wrinkle paint[/URL][/IMG]

my new 83 TC

Reply #31
I like it..........looks good to me !!!!
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

my new 83 TC

Reply #32
Thanks, paint was still wet in pic, it dried to alittle less glossy textured finish alot like stock.

my new 83 TC

Reply #33
still plugging away at it, its coming along well.[/URL][/IMG]

my new 83 TC

Reply #34
Looking really nice.  Thanks for the pics.
Mike

my new 83 TC

Reply #35
Update: well motor is sitting in the car, installed kirban afpr, brown tops, large vam, la3 swap, ported e6, round tooth conversion, billet sprockets, found melling oil pump already installed, billet clutch quadrant, hopefully be running by end of next month

my new 83 TC

Reply #36
[/URL][/IMG]
almost done, need to finish installing wideband and boost gauges, and figure out my no start issue since La3 install, hopfully something stupid.

my new 83 TC

Reply #38
ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!! got it fired up tonight, as I thought it was something dumb TFI module conntector was not all the way seated, after that it fired up didn't run it long but seems to idle good pulls good vacuum can't wait to finish gauge wiring and take it for a spin.

my new 83 TC

Reply #40
Finally made it out of the shop on its own power, still working out the bugs [/URL][/IMG]

my new 83 TC

Reply #41
update, got a few miles in this year , ran pretty good, motor is back out, just wasn't satisfied with the performance, looking to go bigger in just about every department, alot of choices out there everything is up in the air at the moment, I will be staying 4 cyl. turbo thats for sure but displacement will be bigger as well as the turbo. that being said I would really like to get some body and paint work done as well. but time will tell. should have some parts for sale soon. thanks to everyone for the words of advice and encouragement.