Skip to main content
Topic: Interesting T-Bird modeling (Read 1822 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Interesting T-Bird modeling

Reply #1
whats with the firechicken on the trunk?!

the back half of the "car", from the front of the doors back reminds me of an 80's elcamino
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #2
Well the pontiac firebird logo always looks better than the T-Bird logo

Reply #3
Someone got their chickens mixed up.. :p

Reply #4
My car had a Firechicken on the header panel when I bought it. Needless to say it wasn't long in coming off:

That model is pretty cool, though - I don't know how you'd ever get the window cut to fit like that since tempered glass does not cut easily, but I suppose you could use something like a Dodge Daytona side window...

That'd be really cool with a removable roof :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #5
My car had a Firechicken on the header panel when I bought it. Needless to say it wasn't long in coming off:

That's just plain messed up.

Reply #6
I suppose IRL you could use a mini truck rear window, and fabricate the rear end of the roof like a late 90's MR2 for a slopped off effect.

Reply #7
it is called a ranchero... and they weren't that cool. :P

Reply #8
The aussie car/trucks are still in production however :P

Reply #9
Quote from: Rwolf
The aussie car/trucks are still in production however :P

You mean the Ute    :D  I want one.
One 88

Reply #11
I still haven't shut the idea out.. it's actually what's kept me from selling the GS so far.. One day when i get crazy enough.. i just may do it.

Reply #12
Well if you remove the phoenix flames and add lightning bolts to the claws that would be a THUNDERBIRD..  :evilgrin:

Wherever there's air and lightning there's THUNDER! :D

Reply #13
Quote from: Funky Cricket
it is called a ranchero... and they weren't that cool. :P

No, Ranchero's weren't very cool. Camino's on the other hand.... :tg:

Reply #14
:iagree: