Skip to main content
Topic: Sons car... picture whoring (Read 1292 times) previous topic - next topic

Sons car... picture whoring

Haven't posted in awhile.. But since my son I worked so hard on cleaning his car figured show our hard work..  Washed, waxed and buffed car out yesterday..

Got car all spiffed up for his yearbook page. He LOVES this car and wanted his picture with it for dedication page , his mom & I got for last year of school..

Brief history of car,,  Got for him when he was 15, and did HO conversion, w/GT40 motor in it, had tranny rebuilt with mild shift kit, quick ratio rack/pinion,install TC rear 3.73's, chrome Ponies, and had it painted at Macco. The paint job did surprise me, wasn't expecting a Macco job to look this good. The paint is bout 2 years old now..  Do have TC black interior panels to install and I found him a set of 94GT seats we are going to install...

One last thing I want to put on it for his Graduation is a Powerdyne blower...:burnout:

Anyway here is picture..

88 T-Bird Sport-- H.O conversion, GT40 heads, FMS 1.6 RR's, Cobra/EXP intake, 65mm TB, MAC headers, X-pipe, 05GT lers, TC 8.8 with 3.73's.

Reply #1
Good looking :birdsmily: you have there and thanks for sharing those pixs. :headbang:

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #2
Looks sharp as a razor!

Just one suggestion?

A little bit of a drop to fill in those wheel wells..?
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #3
Looks great!  Love the chrome pony's...I bet he has the only Fox T-bird at his school.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #4
Can I have you as a dad!!!!  Looks great by the way.

Reply #5
Thats a very good looking car!

Reply #6
Is the car twilight blue metallic?  I really like the color.  I plan to repaint mine the factory blue metallic.

Reply #7
Nice, I like the midnight blue and chrome ponies.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #9
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;363692
Looks great!!

This! Definitely a sharp looking car!
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Reply #10
That is a  sharp car.  Much better than anything I had in H.S.

Nice work guys.
Mike

Reply #11
Thanks guys,,,

As fr the color not really sure what it is. Took it up there ans said wanted back factory color and got the paint from door sticker. Think he is the only kid with Fox-Bird at his high school. Tried to buy him an 90 LX 5.0 for last year of school but he doesnt want to get rid if his bird.. Even told him I would give him my f-150(light clone) and turned it down, Hooked him up with some BOMM_BOOM,,,tinted windowsnew dash cover,  SVO steering wheel, MAC shorty headers, UPR off raod X-pipe and 05GT lers... Sounds like a stock 5.0 riding up road..

Truck he turn down also........

88 T-Bird Sport-- H.O conversion, GT40 heads, FMS 1.6 RR's, Cobra/EXP intake, 65mm TB, MAC headers, X-pipe, 05GT lers, TC 8.8 with 3.73's.

Reply #12
Awesome Tbird!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #13
Wow, great taste!

Two very good looking Fords.
87 Thunderbird LX
65mm tb, exploder intake, iron gt40 heads, 1.6 rr, a9l mass air swap, 9.5" Billet Dirty Dog TC, Built AOD, 4.10's, 31 spline TLoc, Superior Axles, full sn95 five lug swap.

Reply #14
Heres my latest toy

Can see more of it here,,  http://www.cardomain.com/id/mike86gt    plus of other mustangs I have had and built over the years...