Skip to main content
Topic: Radio wiring (Read 800 times) previous topic - next topic

Radio wiring

Ive got the new dash in and I am putting an aftermarket radio in.
I can get through a wiring diagram pretty well I do however lack of confidence in my wire selection. I'm looking at the EVTM and cant find a constant hot. I used my continuity meter and have the y/b wire as switched hot on run and assy. It looks to me as the lb/r is constant. The column motor and battery are out so I cant just use a test light. Ive searched and a lot of info seem to be missing or not there any one done this ?
Thanks Westie
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Radio wiring

Reply #1
lb/r is dash lights ...........lg/y should be constant power
Fox-less at the moment

Radio wiring

Reply #2
Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done