Skip to main content
Topic: Nice tripminder (Read 396 times) previous topic - next topic

Nice tripminder

I just finished this Tripminder today.  The face and lens are in great shape.  This is a Crown Vic unit and has had the mounting brackets swapped with the correct Fox brackets.  I also cleaned it up, cleaned the button contacts, polished the lens, and tested all buttons. 

$40 shipped or $50 shipped with plug and play harness for most 85-88 cars.  I can also change the display to a red lens at no extra charge.

Also still have some parts left over from the TC I parted.  See following link!
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?31077-NEW-ARRIVALS-5-6-Grey-drivers-inner-seatbelt-Tripminder-misc-other-stuff
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Nice tripminder

Reply #1
Can the display be changed to the same green as the 87-88 Cats' instrumentation?
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Nice tripminder

Reply #2
The display is a bit more green than my camera makes it look, but I have not yet found a perfect match for the original green. 

This is as close as I have gotten.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi

Nice tripminder

Reply #3
No longer for sale.  I put this into my 85.

Nice tripminder

Reply #4
I knew it !!!