Skip to main content
Topic: Awesome cop.... (Read 1744 times) previous topic - next topic

Awesome cop....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELZQ-Z6lASI&feature=player_embedded  :rollin::rollin:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Awesome cop....

Reply #1
Too cool.  I wish I could do that...;)
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Awesome cop....

Reply #2
that's good stuff:giggle:
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Awesome cop....

Reply #3
It needs to happen more often :headbang:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Awesome cop....

Reply #4
I hate it when people hog the passing lane when they're not passing! He should've pulled them over and at least gave them a warning.
Defenately good stuff!

Awesome cop....

Reply #5
OMG That is so great.

Awesome cop....

Reply #6
Thats just 2 funny.
I use to have blue and red strobe lights in my Z28 and would flip them on to get people to move over.
Note we use to have Z28 cop cars were i live

Awesome cop....

Reply #7
Quote from: SirChirpAlot;358610
Thats just 2 funny.
I use to have blue and red strobe lights in my Z28 and would flip them on to get people to move over.
Note we use to have Z28 cop cars were i live

I had a blue strobe light. I used to do it all the time, the front end of a tbird at night looks surprising similar to a crown vic; the light layout. I used to "pull people over"  to make them get out of my way and then I heard on the news some kids in like nebraska or something did it and got arrested and sentences to prison for like 5 years. I guess it's a pretty serious thing. So I stopped. lol I use I-90 in massachusetts a lot and when it gets down to two lanes there are always people driving slow. I usually drop the GC from 6th to 4th and punch it, and can usually get by in the distance of the onramp opening.