Skip to main content

Poll

What Category Does This Equipment Fall Under????

Total Members Voted: 21

Topic: Poll: What category Would This Fall Into? (Read 9513 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Poll: What category Would This Fall Into?

Reply #30
Huh?

Reply #31
testies testies 123 :grinno:
one more time

bird351
where's the 351 come in at with your user ID?

Reply #32
I do not understand what you are asking.

Furthermore, I don't understand why you're asking me something in a thread I haven't posted in for weeks, aside from responding to you. Hello, left field..

Reply #33
I chose sufficient. The rest of my comments involve the Edelbrock criticisms in this thread.

I've used the Edelbrock Performer 5L intake and it is one of the best designs out there (especially the lower). Others have had similar good experiences with the RPM (upper) version as well. It is also more expensive than the Trickflow intakes that are very heavy and ugly IMHO. The Trickflow intakes have huge port exits also which make them difficult to align with heads - especially if shaved - the Edelbrock intakes taper down so they can be adjusted to the heads as needed. The Edelbrock aluminum  heads are some of the best quality out there with all of the holes heli-coiled which is not true of many other brands.

Those Victor Jr. intakes can make some serious HP too from what I've read. I've never heard of the sort of quality issues from Edelbrock that Trick Flow had with their valve guides. Their products are much improved though and push the performance envelope a bit more than Edelbrock who are a bit conservative unless you are going with their "Victor" high RPM race oriented gear...
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #34
Not to be rude, but.. to be blunt, I don't care what your experiences with Edelbrock products are. They are utterly irrelevant to my opinion of Edelbrock. However, several of you could not resist telling me about your experiences as if you were going to change my opinion. I understand this is like standard procedure when it comes to forums when someone says anything negative about a brand you like, but please.. no more. I'm not trying to fight with you or anything, I just don't care to hear it. You can use the standard "closed mind"-type comebacks if you wish, (and I still won't care, because that "insult" is laughable to me) but that serves no purpose other than prolonging this.

And yes, I am specifically responding to your post because it was my first post in the thread that started the edelbrock discussion, even though someone else has also mentioned liking another brand more than Edelbrock. There's a pretty good chance you're responding to what I've said.. and even if not, this thread could probably use ending anyway. It was pretty much dead for the past few weeks until 5ltbird resurrected it.

Please.. enough.

Reply #35
Bird351....Jcassity was asking if you have a 351 or not. Is it that hard to understand or are you avoiding the question?? Second, step off Edelbrock users nuts please. If you dont like Edelbrock then thats fine, your entitled to opinions, but you dont need flame someone for using the parts. So calm your ass down please...
1988 Tbird Stock bottom end 306, Windsor Jr's, Explorer intake, 125 shot.
Best ET: 12.11 Best MPH: 113.8 1/4 mile

Reply #36
Calm down? Why this shiznit again? I AM calm. I am an adult capable of expressing what's on my mind without getting upset over it.

Jcassity knows I have a 351W, I've been around here several months now between the old forum and this one and stated several times that I have a 351W. WHY is he asking me right now? Better yet, how about you let HIM answer questions directed toward him? Frankly, I don't think it concerns you.

Who did I flame for having the parts? I said I wouldn't be caught dead using Edelbrock parts. I don't CARE if the rest of you use them. If you use 'em and enjoy 'em, more power to you.

If there's anything that annoys the hell out of me, it's someone saying "calm your ass down" when I am calm.. so if my future responses go downhill from here, you can thank yourself for that. Just giving you fair warning.

Reply #37
Your an ass. That is all.

Reply #38
Piss off. Time to put you on ignore.

Clue time: This is where you were supposed to drop it and move on, not cause more shiznit.

It's also spelled "You're", not "your" like some illiterate net-retard.

Reply #39
Quote from: Bird351
If they wanna respond, they will.

Are you new to forums or something?

You really need to develop a thicker skin.

Eat your words a$$

This thread IS NOT about you, it was about Nick's latest project. Get off your high horse, we understand your position on this issue (for the last 4 pages) and if you can post neg. feedback then others can post positive.

Some people, like me, do not read this board every day, or multiple times a day (looks like you). With that said, these members are just now reading this thread for the first time, or reading the edlebrock comments for the first time and posting to the thread. Since this thread was NEVER directed at you, keep an eye on your PM box and STFU. If you want to have a performance parts discussion go start your own thread and leave Steve's and Nick's alone.

Reply #40
News flash, asshole: The moment you post the thread, it stops being YOUR thread. If you want to have a private conversation free from any disagreement, PM someone and get the **** off my back.

You can join your butt-buddy here on ignore, kiddo.

BTW, yeah, I DO visit the board multiple times a day. You get the time for such things when you've spent the better part of a year taking care of a cancer patient who also happens to be your only remaining living parent. You have a problem with that? BTW, it's not hard to see that the last post was by tbird232ci on NOVEMBER THREE, before this guy revived the thread from the s heap.. so don't give me your bullshiznit.

Congratulations, now you get to find out how well I treat you when I'm pissed off at your childish shiznit.

Reply #41
Birthday:
September 7, 1971

Anyone else think he lied when filling in his BD? I've seen more dignified responces from 16 year olds.

I'm sorry to hear about your parent, but it does not excuse your behavior on this thread. My friend Will Urbina was killed in Baghdad this morning, so can I act like an a$$ also? No. And the user who revived the thread just saw it for the first time and is Nicks FATHER in case you cant comprehend all those words in his post at once.

Dosen't matter anyway, like a giggling highschool girl you have "ignored" me, oh god, I feel so unloved.

Reply #42
Congratulations, now you get to find out how well I treat you when I'm pissed off at your childish shiznit.

...my childish shiznit?? Whoa, someone needs reading lessons. Oh, wait, you can't see me... , will someone else relay this message for me?

Reply #43
Bird351, feel free to ignore all of my future posts because it wont hurt my feelings to never see a response from you again. Unlike others, I wont sit back while you constantly spew negative b.s. anytime you feel like it. So its you who needs to get the clue and stfu.

Reply #44
psst... he can't see us...

LMAO

It's like im in Highschool all over again. Perhaps he watches Jerry Springer too much while surfing the web. "Nah-uhhh, I ain't yo baby's fatha'!!"