Skip to main content
Topic: 87/88 TC front springs (Read 565 times) previous topic - next topic

87/88 TC front springs

Sold my spare set, and now I find myself in need of a set. Figures.
Let me know what you have and how much shipped to zip 68506.
Thanks,
John
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #1
How about mooge 6800's, They won't drop as much as tc's. I will through it out to you anyway,as you do have the 4cyl yet.
They dropped my alum. head 8 to 3/8" ,I'm putting the mach 1's in this weekend or next.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #2
I should have a set from a 88 TC.  I even still have the entire front end with towers and all. They have been sitting for some 15 years with no load on them so they should be good.
Let me know
Ken

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #3
Jangus, if mercurycat doesn't have what you need, then I do...they've been in my Sport for the last year or so, in fact, in there now, but I can and will be swapping them for the SN95 springs I picked up a few weeks ago...

PM if things don't work out...they ain't going anywhere else unless you decide to pass on 'em...then i may list em for sale...:)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #4
Quote from: jangus;357505
Sold my spare set, and now I find myself in need of a set. Figures.
Let me know what you have and how much shipped to zip 68506.
Thanks,
John

Hi John, do you still need these as I do have a set still in the front end.
Let me know
Ken

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #5
I also have a pair, $50 shipped; came out of my 1987 Turbo Coupe. tmdunlap@comcast.net

TED

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #6
There's a guy on NATO that has all 4 springs for $25.00 shipping plus anything you want to pay for them. He said he'll take just $5.00. Wants to get rid of them.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #7
Vinnie, I bought his fronts. I already have two or three sets of rears. A friend of mine wants to put his TC back to stock ride height, and offered to trade me his Eibach springs for a set of stockers.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

87/88 TC front springs

Reply #8
So Do you still need a pair as I am getting ready to tear down the front end I have?
Let me know
Ken