Skip to main content
Topic: Stock E6 manifolds (Read 590 times) previous topic - next topic

Stock E6 manifolds

My father is driving the 1988 5.0 bird and he wants the stock exhaust manifolds put back on. If you have some laying around or know of any leads please let me know please. It would be greatly appreciated.
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #1
I have some, you in washington right?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #2
great! yep i live near Seattle. Do you want to meet if you live around here?
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #3
I'm in utah. Gotta be at least a 12 hour drive. I can't imagine it would be much to ship though.
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #4
lol shipping might work better. how much do you want for them?

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #5
What are you replacing? I am looking to go to duals. I have stock mustang stuff, and I think I even have an extra set on my motor on the stand. I wouldn't ask much. Let me dig them out and weigh them to see what shipping would be.
Hooligans! 
1986 cougar.

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #6
My dad wants its quieter because he drives it now. So he wants the stock manifolds back on. Alright that sounds good to me. thank you

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #7
im back on the market looking for these!

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #8
I have a set of stock tbird/cougar 5.0 SO manifolds from my 88 cougar.  Here is a picture of the engine with the manifold on..

Would you need the Y-pipe with catalytic converters too?  I have that also if needed...  but shipping to Washington would be $$.

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #9
What the hell is that dragon eyeball looking thing in the background?

Quote from: The Shredder;358358
I have a set of stock tbird/cougar 5.0 SO manifolds from my 88 cougar.  Here is a picture of the engine with the manifold on..

Would you need the Y-pipe with catalytic converters too?  I have that also if needed...  but shipping to Washington would be $$.
My car is a gravity hybrid.  The gasoline engine gets me up the hills, and gravity gets me down.

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #10
Great! how much do you want for them?!

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #11
Quote from: 88CougarGT;358370
What the hell is that dragon eyeball looking thing in the background?

LOL.  It is a citranella gel candle that goes on our deck furniture to keep bugs away.  But it sounds like it would keep you away too 88CougarGT! :)

Stock E6 manifolds

Reply #12
Quote from: SR71blackbird;358460
Great! how much do you want for them?!

PM sent.