Skip to main content
Topic: A few parts for my trunk (Read 425 times) previous topic - next topic

A few parts for my trunk

I am in need of the following
Trunk lock with key would also like the glove box lock to match I currently have no key to unlock the trunk.

I also need the trunk torsen (sp) bars that hold the trunk lid up. Mine have been missing since I bought the car and I'm tired of the trunk rattle while going down the road.
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

A few parts for my trunk

Reply #1
You have a PM.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

A few parts for my trunk

Reply #2
Oh yeah that sucks. I had no key for my trunk when I bought my 96. I went to the jy and was lucky enough to find one that had the key actually in it and I swapped it out along with the glovebox lock. Luckily I didn't have to swap out the switches though cause they must be pretty universal. The new key fit it no problem....
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

A few parts for my trunk

Reply #3
When the one from my 88 was lost, I took out the lock and gave it to a locksmith. I believe it was $30 to get a key.
Good Luck
Ken

A few parts for my trunk

Reply #4
$5 and 25 mins beats $30 and a trip to the locksmith in my book;)
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

A few parts for my trunk

Reply #5
cougarman came through for me got trunk lock and glove box lock from him yesterday
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

A few parts for my trunk

Reply #6
Glad I could help.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo