Skip to main content
Topic: Tripminder with green display (Read 381 times) previous topic - next topic

Tripminder with green display

Looking for a Tripminder unit with a green display and a wiring pigtail for it. Have paypal. Let me know what you got.

Reply #1
I have one the in MINT condition! w pig tail plug and play $75 shipped
John

Reply #2
Looking for something a little cheaper. Thanks for the offer though.

Reply #3
Anybody else have one?

Reply #4
Look in the for sale area. One member has two for $30.00 each.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #5
Thanks Vinnie.  I PMed foxracin back on the 8th but assumed he no longer needed one after not getting a response.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Reply #6
Quote from: Loaded87IROC;355760
Thanks Vinnie.  I PMed foxracin back on the 8th but assumed he no longer needed one after not getting a response.

I got my tripminder from Loaded87IROC and he's great to do business with, quick shipping, A+++.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..