Skip to main content
Topic: Junkyard Sighting (Read 733 times) previous topic - next topic

Junkyard Sighting

So, Ive never been to a pick a part. Ive picked up a few pieces from other yards, but never a pull your own. I needed some eecIV pins, and several guys at yards were clueless till one guy told me to go to a certain pull your own yard he says is a pretty good Ford yard.

So I pull in, and this is bizarre. The place is run by Nigerians. Im used to hispanics running 95% of places in this part of town. If you've seen district 9, I half expected to see cat food by the crate. So I find two eecIV plugs I can use pins out of. One four eyed bird, but it was ready to be crushed, nasty red interior.

Walking out, and pass this. Not that it has huge value, just didnt expect it.

87 Thunderbird LX
65mm tb, exploder intake, iron gt40 heads, 1.6 rr, a9l mass air swap, 9.5" Billet Dirty Dog TC, Built AOD, 4.10's, 31 spline TLoc, Superior Axles, full sn95 five lug swap.

Junkyard Sighting

Reply #1
I snagged on of those uppers once.  I dont have a use for it, but I just thought looked so cool to mount on the wall or something.  I paid $30 bucks.  Not sure what they are worth?
Mike

Junkyard Sighting

Reply #2
The injectors sell for some decent money. I sold the intake for a hundred bucks plus shipping to a guy in California.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..