Skip to main content
Topic: Is this for a TC? (Read 2635 times) previous topic - next topic

Is this for a TC?

http://tinyurl.com/4rozptp

If so, where does it go?
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is this for a TC?

Reply #1
I've never seen a switch like that in a TC.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Is this for a TC?

Reply #2
Isn't that the switch on the side of the seat that airs up the back support in the seat? Mine has that option. I need to go look at the switch to be certain.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Is this for a TC?

Reply #3
The lumbar switch is longer, black, and plastic.

1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Is this for a TC?

Reply #4
I was about to post that as well after going out to look at mine (I never use that option).
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Is this for a TC?

Reply #6
Doesn't look like any switch I have, and I have moon roof as well. Think this person is confused.
88 Turbocoupe: Coast High Performance 331 kit 28oz balance, Comp XE264HR14 cam, 58cc 185 afr heads, 1.7 roller rockers, Mass-Flo EFI (was POS to setup and their techline is a joke at best)
Full 1 5/8 primary equal length headers, 2 1/2 exhaust, Full manual reverse VB c4 and baked off clear coat "BECAUSE RACECAR"

Is this for a TC?

Reply #7
Quote from: Soul;352634
Doesn't look like any switch I have, and I have moon roof as well. Think this person is confused.

+1
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Is this for a TC?

Reply #8
Thanks all.

Quote from: Soul;352634
Think this person is confused.

That's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is this for a TC?

Reply #9
multiple times it says 1987 ford Thunderbird turbo coupe. It must have been something aftermarket or replaced with the wrong part and he didn't know, thought it was stock.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L