Skip to main content
Topic: Whats up Nooblets? (Read 2993 times) previous topic - next topic

Whats up Nooblets?

Hows everyone doing? Its been awhile since ive crept through here... I still see some familular screen names... :cheers:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #1
Ok Ok, i better make this thread related to the room i guess. So how about i talk about whats been up with my Cougar. Not many people have been in the loop but i have upgraded my motor. The old 93 Mustang 5.0 had the bearings go out on it so i had a built roller block installed. Its has a nice cam, ProComp heads and is keeping me happy. Hopefully i will have the turbo started this weekend if my mechanic is true to his word... I am also ordering the CHE suspension upgrades tonight as well. Last night i ordered all new Dakota Digital Blue Ice guages for the car since my Nordskog gauges are giving me issues. After that i plan to get some more body and paint work done before cruising it back to Carlisle this fall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #2
Hey Weasle.  Been a while.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #3
Will! Still got the EXP??
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #5
How goes it ????
  Sounds like some cool mods

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #6
Welcome back

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #7
Hey guys! Sorry Scott, i dont have the EXP anymore...wish i did though. I miss that little car that could... Ok i just ordered some new Moog cargo coils for the rear and KYB struts, got a nice deal on some Mercury Cougar Caster Camber Top Plates on Ebay. Also i hope to secure a set of Kenny Bell Subframe connectors for my car as well. I got money to spend and spending it as fast as i can hit "buy now" on the computer...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #8
Hey, welcome back stranger.
CHE's have their picture next to the word "kickass" in my dictionary, lol

That still is one of the baddest-ass Cat's I think I've visually molested...keep at it!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #9
Glad you are still around and still have your cat on the road.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #10
Welcome back...I have always liked your car.  Sounds like it has gotten even better during your absence.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #12
YO!  still sporting the coug though,, and not the EXP.  I like them to, had one for a short while.

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #13
Yeah the EXP was a great little car. Mine was my project car before i got the Cougar so it was looking good! Wish i could find another one...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whats up Nooblets?

Reply #14
Hey, I don't feel so alone anymore... the other short person showed up! LOL
Good to see ya.... ummm... whats new with us....
your little girlfriend is growing up and isn't quite so little anymore...
I am now a grandma and waiting on the second one to come in May...
We now have an '85 and the '97. The '85 is going to Cody and we got Hunter a '87 t-bird this year for graduation. Oh he's married and he's the dad of the grandbaby.

Umm... not much else going on with us
:cougarsmily:~Karen~