Skip to main content
Topic: Heads and cam swap complete! (Read 2054 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Heads and cam swap complete!

Reply #15
Hey Nick, yeah...thought you'd like the Grumpy1. ;) That was from Karl's photos of Cat Jam from 2004.

Jay's family is doing fine, thank you much. They accepted things even before he passed on, so I think that's been helping them quite a bit mentally.

Sorry for the hijack Bob! Engine bay looks great. I hope you enjoy the new-found power.  :bowdown:

Reply #16
Sorry for the hijack Bob!

no problem Eric, glad to hear Jays family is doing well. Like Nick I didn't forget either, everytime I see a truck like your Buddy Jay's I think of the cotm you did for him  ;) and what a nice tribute that was... :)

Engine bay looks great

Thanks, its getting there, I'm going to dress it up some now.. with a bbk cold air kit, the hose kit and I guess I'll go with new valve covers.. Any ideas to replace the cobra plate is welcome. I love what you did with yours  :bowdown:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #17
holly cow, that looks great bob :bowdown:  I was instantly inspired by you when you said

"ill have to practice driving this thing"

that in itself says a lot!!!!!!!  when you have to practice driving a car your familiar with,, you must have something rewarding under the hood.

good job and clean work man!!!

Reply #18
I mean as far as luanching it with the 5speed for the track. I have yet to take the time to learn how to properly feather the clutch and get the most out of my traction. Not to meantion burnouts... I have alot to learn...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #19
looks great bob!

as for driving a 5-speed at the track, i know what you mean, i cant launch this TC to save my life
It's Gumby's fault.