Skip to main content
Topic: There's a first time for everything (Read 616 times) previous topic - next topic

There's a first time for everything

So 50 dollars later and today is the first time that my T-bird has had a full tank of gas. I've had it for almost a year now and decided to fill it for the first time. I noticed the digital dash doesn't tell you how many gallons, it just has an F. Not sure why but I got excited about it. LOL
1988 Thunderbird LX - road-worthy, not show-worthy
1973 Maverick
1992 F 150

Reply #1
I wish I could fill up my pick up for less than $60 from near empty :(
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #2
When the Sport gets to half tank,I fill it up. It's a habit.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
I found out quick these cars got a big tank on them, filled it all the way up the 1st day i bought my LX, also was told you could get an extra gallon out of it depending on how you park it. Any truth to this ? lol
I'm the forum asshole, put on your big boy pants and deal with it.  :flip:

Reply #4
the only time i filled my thunderbird up completely was the day i drove to my sisters house to give it to them. even when i had a delivery job i never filled it(more weight to me)
every other car i fill(which is very rare) doesnt seem to go more than 300 miles but my tbird did that easily with plenty to spare.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible
2015 Ford Focus SE 1.0 EcoBoost