Skip to main content
Topic: I've Been Busy ... (Read 647 times) previous topic - next topic

I've Been Busy ...

I drove about 2025 miles in a Ford Focus. Left Tuesday afternoon, got to Schenectady, NY, Wedensday morning. Just in time for what I had to do up there, then drove back late, late Wedensday night and arrived back home Thursday afternoon. Again, just in time for Thanksgiving dinner with my family.

I averaged 65mph, and did all that driving in 31 hours. Needless to say, I'm just a little bit tuckered out. A lot of bit humbled, but tuckered out, none the less.
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

I've Been Busy ...

Reply #1
Glad to see you made it home safely Scott...:D

Dan & Paula ;)

I've Been Busy ...

Reply #2
Wow that's alot of driving in two days! You have a right to be tired!

I've Been Busy ...

Reply #3
Hey! I just drove ~1200 miles in less than 24 Hours!  Portland, OR to Las Vegas, NV. Left 9am Thursday morning, crashed out for 2 hours at 1am this morning in a parking lot in the high desert, and finished the drive around 8am. Had to stop for fuel 6 TIMES!  Of course, this was a loaded 14' U-Haul. Averaged about 50MPH up all the hills/passes.

Glad your trip went well. Stockton, CA was very unenjoyable after dark.

P.S. Hey "87IROC" .... I'm here!
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

I've Been Busy ...

Reply #4
Whoa, welcome to town jrad.  How long you in town for?
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver