Skip to main content
Topic: Got a scare today... (Read 3327 times) previous topic - next topic

Got a scare today...

My wife Paula gave me a scare this morning stating call 911 ....I didn't have to ask twice since she had every symtom of a Heart attack going on. When the ambulance arrived they hooked up her heart to the monitor and it read over 200 rates per minute. Now after every test known to man and women she is resting her body like a couch potato "as ordered" per her doctor. Hopefully this will be a reality gut check and thats all folks. :shakehead

Dan & Paula :mercury:

Got a scare today...

Reply #1
Wow, I can only imagine how scary that must have been. I wish you both the best...
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Got a scare today...

Reply #2
Quote from: dragon574444;341997
Wow, I can only imagine how scary that must have been. I wish you both the best...
Thank You !!

Got a scare today...

Reply #3
I'm glad to hear she is back home resting and hope she feels better soon!
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Got a scare today...

Reply #4
Quote from: Loaded87IROC;342001
I'm glad to hear she is back home resting and hope she feels better soon!
Thanks Ed , I forgot to mention they are keeping her overnight for observation just in case.

Dan & Paula

Got a scare today...

Reply #5
I hope she's not pregnant. That would make my heart freak out if Gayle was. Holy  !!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Got a scare today...

Reply #6
good to hear shes back home, hope the tests come back all right and its just something that can managed with meds, diet..etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got a scare today...

Reply #7
Wishing a speedy return home, with good  test results.
Mike

Got a scare today...

Reply #8
Wow Dan that would be scary! Tell Paula to get well soon and Sharrie and I will keep her in our prayers.

Got a scare today...

Reply #9
Y'all are in my thoughts
Fox-less at the moment

Got a scare today...

Reply #10
Sending prayers your way Dan.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Got a scare today...

Reply #11
Sorry to hear this buddy. I don't know what I would do. Give Paula my best friend.
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Got a scare today...

Reply #12
Do as the doctors say, and all will be alright.  My wife had a heart attack, and has been doing good since....heeding doctor's orders.  They have this down to quite the science nowadays.
1987 TC

Got a scare today...

Reply #13
Hopefully this is a one time thing...we're thinking about yous.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Got a scare today...

Reply #14
Dan,

Heck of scare for both of you.  Hope she continues to do well and you hang in there!