Skip to main content
Topic: Need some 83-84 Tbird parts (Read 1491 times) previous topic - next topic

Need some 83-84 Tbird parts

Working on getting the Tbird back together and a couple things are popping up that I need some better examples of.  I'm trying to not get too carried away with this stuff, but some of the items are just not to my liking.  :rolleyes:

- A set of wide body side mouldings for the doors. These are the style with the 2 ribs in them.  The set I thought I had look a bit "melted" in spots?!?  I know they may get malformed removing them and the plastic on the chrome strip may come off.  I'm refurbishing them and they will be painted, so as long as they are in solid shape, we can talk.

-A chrome 83-84 grille (TC perferred) in good shape.  Mine is a bit "pitted" for my taste.  Will not polish out.  83-84 only please.

Thanks
Chuck
cwarren@indy.net
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Re: Need some 83-84 Tbird parts

Reply #1
EDIT - Whoops... nevermind.  :shakehead

Reply #2
Quote from: Ifixyawata
EDIT - Whoops... nevermind.  :shakehead

Tease.... :giggle:

Reply #3
I'm gonna have to use the car as a trade, unfortunately.  Unless you can think of anything that I can sneak off of the car without them noticing.

Reply #4
Maybe not... I ended up getting the car home, but now it's not running again.  Let me know exactly what you want and I'll see if I can get it pulled off.  That is, if you want anything other than the things you mentioned in this post.  Send me a PM.  Tommorow I'll look at the moldings and grille and see what shape they're in.

Reply #5
bump

Reply #6
Baddididabump

Reply #7
-A chrome 83-84 grille (TC perferred) in good shape. Mine is a bit "pitted" for my taste. Will not polish out. 83-84 only please.

Ill get u a pic of the grill I got and see if u want it.
Doug

Reply #8
Heres the pics of the grill.
doug

Reply #9
The chrome looks to be in decent shape.  How much are you wanting for that?  What's up with the Tbird?  Why is it green?

Reply #10
The grills been covered with a bra for about 7yrs. Im not sure why its green. Its the only one Ive seen this color. Im guessing it came with the heritage package. How about $40 + shipping.
Doug

Reply #11
Man, I must be really colorblind, the car looks white to me.

Reply #12
the emblem is green... i thought the same thing

Reply #13
Quote from: Ifixyawata
Man, I must be really colorblind, the car looks white to me.

The car is white. The tbird, on the other hand, looks green

Manson, you beat me to it :)

Reply #14
D'oh!  I see it now.  Looks like a vintage color from older T-birds.. maybe why it's on the "Heritage" model...?