Skip to main content
Topic: Yey! were back. (Read 3095 times) previous topic - next topic

Yey! were back.

Reply #15
Hooray!!!  Almost couldn't take it anymore...lol.:bowdown::bowdown:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Yey! were back.

Reply #16
Im glad were back and not lost any info.  Thank you to everyone responsible.
Mike

Yey! were back.

Reply #17
I tried another forum, and while it does have some redeeming qualities, there is NO substitute for this forum. You guys are the best. The admins, the friends, all of ya.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Yey! were back.

Reply #18
Awsome!! So glad to have our site back!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone for getting it back up!!!

Yey! were back.

Reply #19
Good to see everyone back in the right place!

Yey! were back.

Reply #20
Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda :headbang:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Yey! were back.

Reply #21
Beautiful!

Yey! were back.

Reply #22
Now I can get a good night sleep.Funny, how when the forum went down,my flat screen TV died,the Sport had uber bad things happen to her,and I've slept py every night since then. Coincidence ? I think not.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Yey! were back.

Reply #23
Quote from: hypostang;340030
I  also was hanging out on another forum and I dont want that .:hick:

Yeah, I too was over at the corral...gotta have a thick hide, that's for sure. lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Yey! were back.

Reply #25
It's good to be back to the best T-bird forum out there, thanks everybody for contributing and helping to get it going again.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Yey! were back.

Reply #26
Nice to have this place back, while I don't post much around here I need this place. Had a dang sinking feeling in my stomach all week, waiting for something bad to happen to my bird that I wouldn't be able to search up an answer for.

You all rock, this is such a great group of folks and the information here is priceless to say the least.

Thank you everyone for making this place not only happen in the first place, but continue to live so my bird can.
1985 T'Bird 5.0
1987 Cougar 3.8
1992 T'bird Sport 5.0 HO

Yey! were back.

Reply #27
Finally the forum is back up again, everyday I was checking maybe now it´s up.... and today yee were all back again Thank you all for that !!!

Yey! were back.

Reply #28
# "eat your breakfast on a monitor" b
(we'll see who gets that one...)

Woot! We're back! Gotta say I couldn't be happier, of course, while were down, my wife sure couldn't have been happier lol...:shoothead:
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Yey! were back.

Reply #29
this site along with erics is the only place to "BE"  !!!!
eddie

my rides well some of them work:hick:

1995 towncar in black 246 K non running
1989 continental 110K waiting for a part
1984 cougar head gaskets done almost ready!
Yikes the daily ride ...1998 chevy lumina:hick: