Skip to main content
Topic: Medal of Honor (Read 1400 times) previous topic - next topic

Medal of Honor

Anyone playing this, Or going to?

Awesome game, Really gives you that intense feeling.

Would be cool to team up with some people instead of running around solo.
I'm on XBOX: Aesthetikz
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Medal of Honor

Reply #1
I want to get it but i don't know if it is good or not, plus Cod Black ops.... i'll have to see.
1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)

Medal of Honor

Reply #2
Debating between this, Fallout New Vegas, Civilization 5, or Crysis (still haven't played it) to play during hibernation.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Medal of Honor

Reply #3
Well after day 2 of Online, I would say CoD will probably come out on top.

The single player is amazing though, Kinda short but really puts you into the battle.
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~

Medal of Honor

Reply #4
Quote from: Romeo2k;339430
Well after day 2 of Online, I would say CoD will probably come out on top.

The single player is amazing though, Kinda short but really puts you into the battle.

COD warefare 2 was also, after 2 days i have it 97% complete on campaign on veteran,  i just have 3 intels to find- im borrowing it from a friend. I havent played special ops much, kinda boring. Cant wait to play black ops
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Chris
 93 cat rebuilt 3.8

Medal of Honor

Reply #5
I am am MW2 addict LOL. I am a 10th prestige and have almost 90,000 kills online now.  Trying to gett all the titles and achievments for all the weapons before black ops comes out...  not gonna make it, but have most done already.

Medal of Honor

Reply #6
i wish i had online, im pretty  good
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Chris
 93 cat rebuilt 3.8

Medal of Honor

Reply #7
, i thought this was gonna be a story on a real medal someone got.

Medal of Honor

Reply #8
Quote from: jcassity;339780
, i thought this was gonna be a story on a real medal someone got.

made me laugh i just got into video games last year.

I like the game the campaign in awesome the online play is getting better snipers are annoying. Its allot slower pace then mw2

Medal of Honor

Reply #9
What the hell language are you guys speaking?

I dont even have a cell phone.
Mike

Medal of Honor

Reply #10
I got bored of the online real quick.
Waiting on Black Ops now (Nov 9th!).