Skip to main content
Topic: Whole lot of parts...in PA (Read 1176 times) previous topic - next topic

Whole lot of parts...in PA

I sold my 'bird awhile back and I don't see me buying another one anytime soon. Well, maybe I would buy a completed one...lol.

Anyway, I have alot of parts here that I collected over the years and it's time for them to go. The parts are located in southeast PA, zipcode 19512. I want to sell everything together in one big lot. I don't want to have to ship 50 different parts. Below is a partial list. Basically when you would come here to pick everything up, you get whatever we come across that is tbird or sbf related in my attic, basp00get, garage or shed. There is alot here that I don't feel like looking through or dospoogeenting.

$300 takes everything...or only the pieces you want, everything else will get recycled. Remember this is only what I saw at a quick glance.

TC front bumper cover - gold- real nice, paid way too much!
TC rear bumper cover - gold- real nice, bought with above
TC front bumper cover, dk blue
TC header panel, dk blue
TC front bumper reinforcement w/foglights
taillights - approx 8 of them
2 sets of tc door panels
TC front struts
dk blue headliner
2 sets sun visors
3 sets dew wipes
misc: cluster/cluster parts, door lock pads, power ant, interior parts, etc

Reply #1
Pm sent
John

Reply #2
Quote from: hcor;339073
Pm sent

replied.

Reply #3
Jeees Hcor, let the rest of have a chance. LOL. I really do need a set of dew wipes though.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #4
What year(s) are the door panels from, and do you have any shifter bezels, boots, 83-84 trim pieces?

Reply #5
Quote from: jangus;339086
Jeees Hcor, let the rest of have a chance. LOL. I really do need a set of dew wipes though.

Look hcor...could be your first sale...

Quote from: edgar_g1;339098
What year(s) are the door panels from, and do you have any shifter bezels, boots, 83-84 trim pieces?

Not looking to part anything out, sorry. Just don't have the time to do it.

Reply #6
If only you where on this side of the state! And of course if I could beat John to it! lol!!!

Reply #7
still trying to work a deal, lol!
John

Reply #8
Sold!!! pending pickup.....

Reply #9
:roxor::cheers:
John

Reply #10
I hate the fact that there's not "flip some one the bird" smiley. LOL.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #11
:flip: ??
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Reply #12
what year TC were these from?  I'd be interested in the header panel and a set of tail lights for an '85-'86.  hcor let me know.

Reply #13
Quote from: bkaser90;339335
what year TC were these from?  I'd be interested in the header panel and a set of tail lights for an '85-'86.  hcor let me know.

87-88. He may have what you need though.

Reply #14
Quote from: bkaser90;339335

If he doesn't I do. It's in my listing.