Skip to main content
Topic: Passenger side raven floor mat (Read 434 times) previous topic - next topic

Passenger side raven floor mat

Looking for an OEM Raven/black passenger side floor mat in good condition for 83-88 Bird or Cougar.  I want this for my personal car not to resell.,
 thanks in advance
John

Reply #1
If only you needed Taupe colored mats.......................
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
John, You need a set like I picked up this past spring. Not cheap but very, very nice!

Reply #3
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;339087
John, You need a set like I picked up this past spring. Not cheap but very, very nice!

more info please
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #4
http://www.accmats.com They're expensive and I wasn't going to get them but my wife talked me into it. I'll try to find my reciept and let you know exactly what I paid for them.

Reply #5
Thank you
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #6
Quote from: 1Bad88tbird;339087

Are they nice and heavy duty? I hate those py,thin Autozone style mats.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
I looked at them,they are nice and worth every penny but really want to keep my car oem original. I have both mats but the rs is a little ragged.
John

Reply #8
Quote from: vinnietbird;339096
Are they nice and heavy duty? I hate those py,thin Autozone style mats.

Oh yeah Vinnie, they're very nice. They're just like the carpeting in your car. I'm very pleased with them! I just wish I could find my reciept! I have pretty much every reciept from the time I bought the car in 1990, so it's really bothering that I cant find it.

Reply #9
I saw the price....holy . WAY beyond my means for the Sport's wants right now.After waiting forever,I JUST ordered the sound deadener for the Sport.Funds are basically zero right now...as it is most of the time.