Skip to main content
Topic: 255 HP, .63 turbine, battle boxes, turbo parts, more (Read 943 times) previous topic - next topic

255 HP, .63 turbine, battle boxes, turbo parts, more

I have a few performance parts for sale now that I have sold my Bird.

Walbro 255 HP in-tank fuel pump: Bought this used, never installed it myself. It is in a Mustang/Thunderbird style pickup assembly, if you just want the pump and not the pickup assembly I can remove it and ship it alone. $50 shipped

Chuck W's shock mounts- $50 shipped

Battle Box-style torque box reinforcements- $60 shipped (they're heavy) (sale pending)

Two spare TC wheels, no tires- $50, could ship but you have to pay shipping.

.63 T3 housing- Has usual cracks around wg hole, otherwise great shape, top bolt broken off. Never had any leaks though. $65 shipped

GN inlet- This is the straight style, 3" inlet, lightly ported inside and I threaded the nipple on the side for 1/4" (I think) NPT. SOLD

T3 compressor housing- This was a stock turbo coupe style housing that I ground down the ears on the outlet to use a regular coupler. It's not perfect, but I've never had a problem with it leaking or anything. Compressor wheel made light contact with the inside but there are no grooves or gouges. $30

Also have complete center section for this same turbo. Was leaking oil out of the turbine side and I think it might need rebuilt. $50

Will sell turbo complete, with wastegate actuator (minus elbow, I don't have one) for $175.

Garrett .82 Stage III T3 housing, non wastegated, 4 bolt outlet, $60 shipped.

3G alternator from '97 V6 Thunderbird & wiring harness for it- $80 shipped

I also have the (almost) complete original engine from my Turbo Coupe (missing distributor) that I would like to sell...pickup would have to be arranged. It's about 45 minutes from here, I might be able to get it here into town and bring it to my work where we have a forklift if someone is seriously interested. Engine has 140K on it and seemed like it needed valve stem seals when I pulled it. PM me if interested.

Also have an '88 TC complete longblock (oil pan to valve cover, no intake, exhaust manifolds etc). Unknown mileage. Same deal as with the above engine.

I may add some more things as I dig around my garage.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
'87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
Engine, wheels, tires, etc!
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #1
Battle Box-style torque box reinforcements- $60 shipped (they're heavy)

Pics?
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
V8 demon, sorry, some guy on another site has already called dibs on the battle boxes, I didn't see your post here. PM is your best bet as I forgot to tell it to notify me about new posts.

You can get them on ebay though, search for torque box reinforcements.

Garrett H.
'94 F250 XLT- 4x4, 5 speed, 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, 4" intake, 4" exhaust, 5" turnout stacks, manual hubs, etc.
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #3
Quote from: Red_LX;337506
.63 T3 housing- Has usual cracks around wg hole, otherwise great shape, top bolt broken off. Never had any leaks though. $65 shipped

just the housing? not internals at all?

Reply #4
There are no internals in a turbine housing...

Garrett H.
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #5
duh.. next time i'll pay more attention to what i'm reading :hick:

Reply #6
I do have the actual turbo center section if that's what you were originally asking about...complete, but I think it needs rebuilt.

Garrett H.
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #7
The GN inlet is sold.

Also, I had sale pending on the fuel pump but I don't know why as some guy just said he was interested in it and I never heard another peep from him. So, it's still fair game.

Garrett H.
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip

Reply #8
Fuel pump is sold.

Guys, if you don't like the price on something make me an offer and we'll talk. I haven't had a single person interested in Chuck's shock mounts and I honestly thought those were one of the first things I'd sell. :dunno:

If any TC guys are interested, I will throw in with them a set of low mile V6/V8 style strut tower plates that would allow use of Mustang struts up front as well, if you're looking to pitch the PRC. Just an FYI.

Garrett H.
Exhaust sound clip
Another clip