Skip to main content
Topic: new to site (Read 1617 times) previous topic - next topic

new to site

Reply #15
Welcome. 

That Cougar looks almost Identical in condition and color to my Thunderbird.

Nice ride.
1986 Thunderbird:  5.0L (157,000km) /AOD/ 7.5  Accel Cap/Rotor/8mm wires.
Wanted:
-10 Hole rims or turbines
-Stock K-member or cheap aftermarket
-Cheap  8.8 posi  Rear. 

R.I.P 
'84 Cougar  3.8L 4BBL / AOD/ 8.8 posi  "Runns"
'93 Mustang 2.3L /T-5/ 7.5
'85 Cougar 3.8L /AOD/7.5  "Jolly Green"
'87 Mustang 2.3L / T-5/ 7.5
:burnout:

new to site

Reply #16
Well im going to start working  on my child after the new year. Right now getting ready to take it for its first out of state trip for the holidays to crump, michigan. Can't wait to let the cat out on the highway. I have lots of admirers at toyota. They ask me all the time if I want to sell my car. Im like hell no. Can't wait to get the t bird version next. Then I will have all three. Once the new car show season hits evansville draco will look and sound different. Just hard to find four lug rims these days. Anyone heard of a nightstalker version of the cougar? I can't wait to see my dads eyes when he sees the cougar. He wants to drive it. I told he can just can't have it. Lol. Im very impressed with the car and everything bout it. For 26 years old it rides like its only 5 miles old. Any ideas on things I could do with it. Im keeping it stock looking outside but under the hood the dragon is being unleashed. Suggestions welcome. Thanks dan for uploading pics for me.

new to site

Reply #17
Well guys im glad everyone likes my car. Yea after the new year draco is getting revamped with goodies. So next carshow season he will sound different. Also looking forward to my first big trip with him. Going to crump, michigan for thanksgiving and christmas. Dad wants to see it and drive it. I told him he could just can't have it. Even people at toyota where I work like it some even offer to buy it. I look and laugh its not for sale. Im so impressed with the car. For 26 years old it drives and handles great like its only 5 miles old.

new to site

Reply #18
Howdy. Great looking cougar you got there. How bout some interior pics when you get your uploading problem figured out:cool:

Just a little friendly advice to the newbie poster- Paragraphs are AWESOME;) Not hatin bro, I had to learn that one too when I started:D

Welcome, I think you'll learn to love it here. We all do.
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L