Skip to main content
Topic: Information Only (Read 1633 times) previous topic - next topic

Information Only

Here's what Green Sales don't have.  But they did provide the part numbers.  No wonder the outer belt seals are so expensive at Steele.  I was unaware that they came with the trim included.  Steele has the outer belt moldings for $211 for the pair.  They don't have the inners.  These part numbers are for the 85/86's.  I'm not sure if they apply to 83/84 or 87/88.

Part numbers:
E4SZ6321596C: PASSENGER SIDE RUN CHANNEL
E4SZ6321597C: DRIVER SIDE RUN CHANNEL
E3SZ6321456A: PASSENGER SIDE INNER BELT MOULDING
E3SZ6321457A: DRIVER SIDE INNER BELT MOULDING
E5SZ6320934A: PASSENGER SIDE OUTER BELT MOULDING---CHROME
E5SZ6320935A: DRIVER SIDE OUTER BELT MOULDING----CHROME
E5SZ6320934DP: PASSENGER SIDE OUTER BELT MOULDING---CHARCOAL
E5SZ6320935DP: DRIVER SIDE OUTER BELT MOULDING---CHARCOAL
Armed Forces Car Club
Eastern Sierra Chapter, California
WEB:  armedforcescarclub.com

Information Only

Reply #1
MAn....  does anybody have the PNs for the drivers and passengers run channels?
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Information Only

Reply #2
I know this is going to sound stupid but what are you guys talking about here?  The title of the thread sucked me in and I am not 100% sure what parts these numbers and descriptions are for.  I am guessing the window inner and outer window felts and the felt that installed inside the door frame itself?

If so I can get you all the part numbers for the 83/84 when I replaced mine back in 1999.  I should still have the receipt from the dealer at the house.  I should also have the part numbers for all of the door seals as well as those were also replaced.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Information Only

Reply #3
The "flet" pieces you are referring to are called "Dew Wipes".  The window run channel is the part that the window slides up in on the front, back and top of the window.  Its basically a piece of metal with molded rubber around it.  My drivers side just happens to be rusted internally just above where it comes out of the sheet metal of the door.  It looks like .
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

Information Only

Reply #4
mine does a crazy thing where the window likes to pop out of the channel and try to hide in the front of the door.

Information Only

Reply #5
All of that stuff on my car looks like new and it's almost 23 years old.........:tg:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.