Skip to main content
Topic: Parting my '88 Sport in the weeks to come...PICS ADDED 9/26!!! (Read 2043 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting my '88 Sport in the weeks to come...PICS ADDED 9/26!!!

Reply #15
what about the body molding all the way around?
Currently Birdless but never Foxless

86 Mustang GT

Reply #16
I think I can do that...PM me with an offer and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #17
Quote from: bike70ride;337315
Are the front seat belts blue?  I'm needing ones that are not all cracked and broken (sleeves, if nothing else).

Thx!

Front belts are grey, the sleeves are gone...have been since I bought it.
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Reply #18
How much for both the inner turn lights(if you still have'em) and grill, + shipping to 39465?
1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)

Reply #19
I still have all the lights, I'll be reconditioning the headlights and marker lights before selling them, somebody else expressed some interest in them...I'll get'em out get some pics posted and take best offers.

As for the grille...I'll see if I can pull it tomorrow without breaking anything...just the grille, not the whole header panel?

Reply #20
It's not much but I can use a few rear window molding clips,If it has them.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #21
Quote from: Sick88Tbird;337655
As for the grille...I'll see if I can pull it tomorrow without breaking anything...just the grille, not the whole header panel?

yeah just the grille, some idiot decided to try and steal the tbird emblem out of it and tore it to pieces.
1987 Thunderbird Sport (soon to be GT edition) - In shop getting new paint job and interior work. (put on hold as of 11/2/2010, Resumed and going at it slowly its hard to be poor nowadays...)

Reply #22
How much for the console? Do you still have the stock AOD shifter?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #23
Quote from: RareBreed 5.0;337907
yeah just the grille, some idiot decided to try and steal the tbird emblem out of it and tore it to pieces.

The grille is in good shape...the faux chrome has seen better days but it's solid and in one piece....how does $25 shipped sound?

The stock AOD shifter has been gone for years, make me an offer on the console.

Reply #24
any news on the inner lamps?

Reply #25
Do you still have the shifter bezel and boot, if so what would they go for?  Any pics?

Reply #26
make me an offer on the inner lamps...

all the shifter trim in the console goes with the 5-speed swap kit

Reply #27
ChuckW's mounts are still available...$50+ shipping

I will only part out 5-speed swap parts if the trans sells.

Reply #28
I see the water temp gauge and oil temp gauge any other ones available?

Reply #29
Will  you seel the exhaust hanger that goes on the transition mount?