Skip to main content
Topic: Boport 1.9, HLA's and springs (Read 411 times) previous topic - next topic

Boport 1.9, HLA's and springs

all you need are the roller followers and you have a roller conversion making up to 50rwhp over stock. the cam is used from boport but he says its good to go. the HLAs and valve springs are new and upgrades over the stock ones. im selling it for $425 shipped.
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Reply #1
the HLAs and valve springs are still in the packages
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Reply #2
For those that don't know where Puyallup is...
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #3
its in washington by seattle.

Reply #4
hey... let this guy know... he may be intrested....

http://turborangerforums.com/showthread.php?t=2501

if he buys them off you, you owe me a Mt. Dew!! lol
1985 TC (yet another one) Fully loaded
has 225k mile  still with the factory head gasket

84  Turbo ranger  Daily driver  ($800.00 Ebay deal)
          volvo FMIC and more getto rigging than the law should allow

Reply #5
i'll let him know about it! lol i'll ship that right over to you

Reply #6
LOL I picture some UPS delivery driver knocking on your door, saying here is your Dew!
...and there was light!

Reply #7
lol that would be awesome.
i sent that guy an email. hopefully i hear back from him

Reply #8
cool beans....

would make for an intresting dew commercial tho! lol
1985 TC (yet another one) Fully loaded
has 225k mile  still with the factory head gasket

84  Turbo ranger  Daily driver  ($800.00 Ebay deal)
          volvo FMIC and more getto rigging than the law should allow