Skip to main content
Topic: Teaser (Read 4358 times) previous topic - next topic

Teaser

Reply #15
You're excited about a plate holder? I thought it'd be a tripminder or FMS speedo or something. Kinda makes me feel guilty about the ones I've thrown away (Nova Scotia doesn't use front plates)...

Come to think of it, I think I still have the one off my original bumper cover...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Teaser

Reply #16
I knew it wasn't going to be a big deal to most members , But I am just giddy :D

The funny thing is Tennessee is not a 2 plate state, but the car had one at one point so I wanted one .
Fox-less at the moment

Teaser

Reply #17
Same here...no front plates,so,I got a "Thunderbird" plate since the replacement header panel has no emblem in it.Once I install a factory header panel (TC) with the emblem,I'll remove the front plate and get something different. I don't want two Birds up front....overkill.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Teaser

Reply #18
My kids got me a coupon  on Fathers day to have a custom plate airbrushed .

I have a few ideas floating around in my head .
Fox-less at the moment

Teaser

Reply #19
We will expect pics.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Teaser

Reply #20
Quote from: 88CougarGT;333399
You have a delivery....

X

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for leaving crumbs :evilgrin:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Teaser

Reply #21
A license plate bracket?... I am so disappointed.... LOL!

BTW I forgot I have one that has never been used for the 83-86 models...

Teaser

Reply #22
Yeah, me too.  My car was a Pennsylvania car (one tag state) and the front tag bracket is still in the trunk, wrapped in Ford paper.

Teaser

Reply #23
I got mine here on the forum.The Sport may have looked better without it,but,I've always had one although it wasn't mandatory.It's what I've become comfortable with.LOL.

Teaser

Reply #24
I got my Ford build report and it says my car came with one .
And to be honest I think the car looks better without one BUT, my kids bought me the coupon for the air brushed plate so I'm going to use one :D

BTW I'm kinda thinking  E8SZ air brushed on the plate any opinions?
Fox-less at the moment

Teaser

Reply #25
Quote from: hypostang;333625
BTW I'm kinda thinking  E8SZ air brushed on the plate any opinions?

?why?

I have one on my cougar cause I found this AWESOME cougar plate to throw on there, and they just look so much better with plate holders than just a plate stuck to the bumper:yuck:

Theres an extra one at the JY I'm gonna grab this weekend too cause these things seem to be really hard to find, i'll grab it before its crushed!
--Steve
[thread=28690]1988 Cougar V6[/thread]
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Teaser

Reply #26
Quote from: sarjxxx;333626
?why?

Ford part Numbers  E=1980's, 8 =88 , S = Tbird ,Z= Ford service Parts

So basically E8SZ =1988 Thunderbird :D
Fox-less at the moment

Teaser

Reply #27
:dunce:
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L

Teaser

Reply #28
Quote from: sarjxxx;333636
:dunce:

Nahhh not a dunce  . I actually had a C7ZZ  plate on my 67  Mustang for 6 years that I owned it and only 1 person I ever encountered knew what it meant .
Fox-less at the moment

Teaser

Reply #29
did you change your avatar lately? ...just looks different idk
--Steve
2012 F-150 3.7L
2011 Mustang 3.7L